This Life We liv3

Life! We all have one and we all touch other lives. It is beautiful and I want to share mine with you!

Ever since I was a little girl I have loved life, well, anyway, my meaning of what life is suppose to look like. It's breathing fresh air and feeling it go all the way to your tummy, running barefoot in the soft grass, holding newborn kittens, etc. Life is suppose to be about peace, joy and happiness. 

I was fairly young when I discovered that life has another side to it that is ugly and mean and dark. As much as I embraced the joy of life, I despised just as much the darkness and hurtful part of it. I remember telling my Mama it wasn't suppose to be this way; there just couldn't be this side to life... 

As I grew, I learned more about the darker side of life and at one point that side almost suffocated me. I was angry that God would allow all of this hurt, pain and evilness in the world. I didn't see a loving God, but rather one who enjoyed watching people struggle. 

As time passes, as it does for all of us, I started realizing that we all have choices in this life. We can't always control what is happening around us, but we can choose how we will respond and think about it. And that is where God comes in with His love and peace. We can choose to trust Him; believe He has our good in mind. 

God did not create evil; it is of the devil and humans a long time ago made a choice to allow him access to this world. Now we have a choice to allow him access in our lives or not. 

Life is not perfect. It isn't meant to be perfect. But it is beautiful. 
Life is not always happy and peaceful. It isn't meant to be that way. But we can choose to be happy and allow God's peace to surpass whatever is going on. 
Life does have many moments that are so perfectly happy. I love these moments and I have found since choosing to seek peace and happiness, that there are a LOT of beautiful, wonderful moments in my life. 

We really can't have one part without the other and expect to see strength and wisdom and maturity in our lives.

This blog is about my life, all the wonderful parts and not so wonderful parts will all be here. I am looking forward to sharing it with you, so make you some tea and enjoy a moment into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment