A Perfectly Imperfect Breakfast

Do you have mornings you feel like you are not jiving with the rest of the world? You feel different, that's all? There's nothing wrong with you, it's just an odd starting of your day?

That was me this morning. I had three sets of eyes staring at me before 8:00 a.m. asking what I was going to fix for breakfast.


I felt like saying nothing, nothing at all. That's how I was feeling.

I'm tired of eggs & toast.

I don't feel for pancakes.
Oatmeal sounds yuck.
No, to muffins as well.

It's just not my morning. I want to be Goose in the book Goose Goofs Off. 

Not every morning do I feel like fixing a breakfast that requires at least 20 minutes of my time. And that's okay...(guilty gulp).

I want to believe it is okay, but this isn't how a mother of three is suppose to be. What is wrong with me???

Well, guess what? I'm not going to answer that question. I'm going to open two doors and whatever comes out, we are eating.




A Belvita, Cap'N Crunch breakfast...





And it felt good to just pull things out and eat.

I enjoyed the change
The kids loved the change
Tomorrow we will do better....promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment