EARLY MORNING THOUGHTS...

I woke up early this morning seeking for something...so, I opened my Bible and prayed for direction. Here's what I received and I thought I'd share it:

"Pray ye,

                "Our Father which art in Heaven,
                "Hallowed be Thy name.
                "Thy kingdom come, 
                "Thy will be done in earth
                "As it is in Heaven.
                "Give us this day our daily bread.
                "And forgive us our debts,
                "As we forgive our debtors.
                "And lead us not into temptation,
                "But deliver us from evil:
                "for Thine is the Kingdom
                                          "And the Power,
                                                         "And the Glory,

                                                                        "FOREVER, Amen."

And here go my thoughts:

Thy Kingdom come: come to me, come in me, come around me. I am in a state of willingness to lay aside my laws: opinions, perspectives, outlooks, etc. to allow Your kingdom to come and create new laws: convictions, realities, facts, etc. 

Thy will be done in earth: in ME, my earth. Every piece that's created me: the good, the bad, ugly and pretty. I am willing You to do whatever You deem best for me. Take my areas of weakness and make them glorify You. Take my areas of strength and make them glorify You. Let everything about me move according to Your will, as everything does so in Heaven. 

Give me this day my daily bread: physically, yes, emotionally, definitely, spiritually, absolutely. I need manna that will spread to all areas that feed inside me. Make the bread specifically for my day: what I'll be facing, who I will be encountering. And as You give me my daily bread, I ask for the blessing to multiply it to feed others around me. 

Forgive me my debts: the things I have left off saying, the debts I know not of. Forgive me of my mistakes as well as my sins. 

As I forgive my debtors: As I let go of the debts and give up resentment against my debtors. As I release them from ever owing me anything.

Lead me not into temptation but deliver me from the evil one: When You see the enemy come to deceive, deliver me from him, raise up a standard against him.

For You are the kingdom and the Power: The Supreme, the only One who reigns over all.

And the glory: I acknowledge I was made to glorify You.

FOREVER: I can rest assured that none of this will change. You will always be God.

Amen: I say, "Let it be so." I am in agreement with what is already set in place and ask that I may be a part of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment